If you are not regularly online and want to use SnowPilot offline, download the software below. If you have not used the SnowPilot software before, it's worth following the basic SETUP below.
ARE YOU UPDATING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION?
NO—Proceed to SETUP.
YES—This new version you are about to download will bring over all your old pits, user information and preferences. Skip to number 3.
- SnowPilot runs on a PC or Mac. Before you go any further, make sure you’ve got the latest Java installed on your computer since SnowPilot will not work without it. You will need the newest version of Java in order to run SnowPilot. Take the self diagnostic test at http://www.java.com Click on and follow the instructions.
- Print out the Download Instructions and Quick Start Guide.
- Download PC-Pilot.jar (6.5mb) to a folder on your computer.
- Once downloaded, open the folder and click on the PC-Pilot.jar program.
- Create a shortcut to the program.